We are always hiring supply chain officers also known as purchasing and supply officers to join one our team on contract basis.
Supply chain officers are responsible for managing the procurement and selling of our products around Zimbabwe.
- Responsible for on time supply of various construction materials.
- Lead supplier price negotiations, planning and logistics activity.
- Control the planning and scheduling of deliveries.
- Control the costs of product purchasing, transit times within the time frame required.
- Work closely with our existing clients and get service delivery feedback from time to time.
- Efficient and constructive communication with stake holders.
- Management of goods in transit by keeping in touch with drivers and messengers.
- Monitor and check costs / charges received from relevant suppliers.
- Negotiate for the best deals with suppliers and services.
- Liaise with customers on their packaging schedules in order to supply product on time
- Register new and keep records of suppliers as well as verify certification of their products.
- Knowledge of purchasing, supplying and Logistics.
- Knowledge of proper transaction record filing.
- Familiar with good trade practices between supplier and consumer.
- Familiar with letters of credit.
- Good organizational skills.
- High level of problem solving ability.
- High level skill set with IT packages
To apply use email address firstname.lastname@example.org