Web developer vacancy at Palmer Construction. We are looking for candidates with qualifications in studies related to the post.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Applying the principles of engineering to software development
- Design, develop, and maintain website tools and features
- Consistently write code for optimal performance
- Upgrade legacy code when necessary
- Applying your IT skills/knowledge to enhance the system to support the business operation
- Working with a technical team responsible for the design, development, testing, and integration of new communications, software, infrastructure, and applications
Skills we are looking for:
- Must have knowledge of React, node.JS, SQL
- Someone looking for a role that allows them to learn the new technologies
- Well presented, hardworking, and enjoys working in a Team
- Possess great written and verbal communication skills.
- Work well independently and productively within a small team environment.
Interested candidates apply via email@example.com